DarkSide Muhahahaha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» anyone here?
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:22 pm by chUnk

» Dating adirondack. Dating herron.
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:06 am by Guest

» domki na mazurach do wynajecia
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:45 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:01 pm by Guest

» advantages of fish oil
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 1:34 pm by Guest

» Dating single site. Speed dating atlanta.
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» Practically as tatty as files
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 6:59 am by Guest

» pokoje do wynajecia bydgoszcz bartodzieje
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 12:14 am by Guest

» kwatery jurata
conime.exe check services to make sure its not running EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 2:17 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri 15 Sep 2023, 1:11 pm

conime.exe check services to make sure its not running

Go down

conime.exe check services to make sure its not running Empty conime.exe check services to make sure its not running

Post by chUnk Fri 10 Jul 2009, 8:47 am

Found this bugger running just now. I thought it a bit weird and dont remeber it running before. So I googles it... few forums on it but basically all say the same. Its a ""TROJAN"" the forum tells me, in caps but red too so no im not yelling , some little mofo beefer is using microsoft remote server through beef to f@#k with me stuffs...eg: logins/passwords etc tells me its a ""bfghost"". Had a bitch of a time getting rid of it. I endened up in permission auditng and changing the ownership from trusted installer to myselft, so i could then go and give myself the right to delete it.. little dirty bugger.. It is a microsoft product apparently but in the wrong hands.. you end up with little spys on your shitbox. Draw n quarter the virginal scum har pirat
btw I hope the forums were right and i didnt just screw my beef setup again Suspect
chUnk
chUnk
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

Back to top Go down

conime.exe check services to make sure its not running Empty conime.exe check services to make sure its not running

Post by altaego Fri 10 Jul 2009, 11:48 am

Probably should have not deleted it just changed the file name or maybe not even, as it is a windows file but shouldnt be running unless you have a remote server setup, which when do you? i dunno... just got the pliers out n pulled it. Maybe i should have jst changed permissions, ah what the hell so far np in gettin rid of it. Fuck remote login anyway.. probably neva need it.. confused bom

altaego

Back to top Go down